Quality Roof Waterproofing And Maintenance For All Roof Types.
Roofs are equally as important as any other part of your home or business, if not the most important. Thus, it is critical to ensure you work with the best roof waterproofing company in Johannesburg. We will help you protect your property investment for decades to come!
Whether you have a tiled roof, metal roof, concrete roof, slate roof or any other roofing system, we are your go-to roof waterproofing contractor. We offer specialised roof waterproofing and tailor-made repair services with a smile(we really do). As a family run business that opened its doors in 1992, we can confidently say that there is no roof type or size that we cannot repair or waterproof with our quality, tailor-made solutions.
We Offer The Following Roofing Services:
– Metal Roof Repairs.
– Metal Roof Waterproofing.
– Flashing Repairs & Installation.
– Ceiling Repairs.
– Gutter Repairs & Installation.
– Fascia Board Repairs & Replacements.
– Rotten Timber Replacement.
– Barge Boards Repairs & Replacements.
– Torch on Waterproofing To Flat Concrete Slab Roofs.
– Tiled Roof Repairs.
– Roof Ridge Waterproofing and Repairs.
– Roof Ventilation Repairs and Installation.
– Slate Roof Repairs.
– Commercial Roof Repairs.
– Commercial Roof Waterproofing.
– Industrial Roof Repairs.
– Industrial Roof Waterproofing.
– Rust Treatment Roof Coatings.
Why Is It Important To Properly Waterproof Your Roof?
Firstly, there are many factors that can affect a roof lifespan. A roof should typically last you 20 years. Tiled roofs can last up to 50 years. But none of these timelines matter if you don’t invest in proper roof waterproofing and maintenance.
The biggest threat to a roof system is heavy winds and rain which can add a lot of wear and tear. As a roof waterproofing specialist in Johannesburg, we have witnessed the severe damage a Johannesburg storm can bring to a roof.
Wet roof surfaces run the risk of mould growth that can cause significant damage, not to mention it creates a breeding ground for pests. Water damage typically spreads from your roof, onto the timber in your roof structure, to your ceiling and walls, causing damage to everything that stands in its way. Thus, the structure of your home or office becomes unstable. We recommend you have your roof inspected once every 3 years. If not, every month before the rainy season.
How Can We Help With Your Roof Waterproofing?
We help postpone the wear and tear on your roof and extent its longevity by offering specialised solutions. Some of these solutions include:
- – Seal Small, Unnoticeable Cracks.
- – Stop Any Leaks With Specialised Waterproofing Products.
- – Protect The Smooth Surface Of Flat Roofs With Flat Roof Maintenance.
- – Assists With Rainwater Direction So Water Does Not Pond.
- – Tightly Bond The Roof Structure So No Loose Roof Material Falls Or Creates Damage Or Injury.
- – Keep Your Roof Structurally Strong.
We also offer rust treatment roof coatings which assists metal roofs prolong its lifespan by up to 10 years. If you would like to read more on our roof coating services, read here .
Why Choose Us?
Over the past 27 years, we have grown into one of Gauteng’s most experienced waterproofing professionals. There is no water ingress problem that we have not successfully conquered. Thus, we can confidently say we are the innovative driving force of the waterproofing industry in Gauteng. Our friendly, trained representatives are always on hand to answer any questions or queries you may have regarding your roof.